What lies ahead?
A visit to Lausanne! Here you will find out:
• What kind of buns did Marina Tsvetaeva like in her childhood?
• What words are uttered every night from the main cathedral of the city?
• What did the Rumine family do for Lausanne that they were named its honorary citizens?
• Who was murdered in the Church of St. Francis?
• Why is the hem of the dress of Themis, the goddess of justice, slightly raised?
• Why did the happy life of the Orlov couple ended soon?
• What role did cedar play in the life of Сommissaire Jules Maigret’s father?
• Where was the Masonic Lodge located?
Moreover, you will learn:
• Why is the city called the Olympic capital of the world?
• How did Lausanne become the official residence of Coco Chanel?
Also you will discover:
• How did jealousy to Lord Byron lead to the creation of a literature masterpiece?
… and much more!